This website is run by Hicom. Hicom is a trading name of Hicom Technology Limited No. 4516040 and Hicom Business Solutions Ltd No. 4869496. Registered in England, Red House, Cemetery Pales, Brookwood, Surrey GU24 0BL
Hicom is committed to protecting and respecting privacy of every user of this website.
Our information security policies are aligned to the information security management system defined in ISO27001 (2013) and we will use security technologies and strict procedures to protect your personal information. Use and transfer of any information via our website is at your own risk.
If you have questions on privacy issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data collection and use
We will use provided data for the purpose it was provided only. We may also use your data to contact you with information about our business solutions, services and events, and other information which may be of interest to you. You are able to “Unsubscribe” at any time via the media we will contact you.
We will collect personal data or information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by a visitor to our website, attend or register to attend our events (including online events) or other events which Hicom participates at; use our products and services; contact us concerning our products and services.
The information is limited and it may include such as name, title, company address, email address, and telephone and fax numbers.
We will use this personal information:
- To carry out commitments resulted from being a registered user of our product and services.
- To send you personalised communications which we believe may be of interest to you. These may include information about our product and service developments, webinars, events, surveys, or relevant company information. Each and every of our communication will give you the option to ‘unsubscribe’ should you wish to stop hearing from us.
We will not share any data or information with any third parties.
- We use the website traffic and visitor information to understand the use of www.hicom.co.uk. This information indicates what content is of interest, enabling us to provide the most relevant content and allow visitors to easily learn about our products and services.
- We use third party services, Google Analytics and Google AdWords, to collect details of website traffic and visitor information. This includes browser type, internet service provider, URLs of entry/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, keywords and phrases you search for, devices the website was accessed from like mobile, tablet or PC.
- We obtain personal information from data providers, including name, email address, postal address, telephone number and job title. We source this information for the purpose of current and future marketing campaigns.
We currently receive personal information for our marketing campaigns from Willmington Healthcare.
Any information we shared on our website and in our communication, we believe is a legitimate interest to you and may include information such as promotion and information about our products and services, thought leadership, views and insights, and knowledge how other users have succeeded working with us.
How long will you retain my personal information for?
We will hold your personal information as long as you are using our products and services, or to comply with our legal obligations.
For personal information used by us for our own direct marketing purposes, we will retain the data whilst accurate, unless you will request to be unsubscribed / removed from our database.
Cookies allow a website to recognize users, to understand the users’ navigation. In practice, the website you visit sends information to the browser which then creates a text file. You are able to opt-out at any time from receiving cookies. In that case you will be unable to use this registration process and may find other functionality in the site impaired.
When visiting our website, data logs of your activity may be collected with the purpose of understanding total usage of pages. For this very purpose we use Google Analytics which allows us a better understanding how you interact on our website. We do not collect or record your information, Google Analytics simply helps us understand the usage of our website.
If you have any concerns on how our website works and how we use Google Analytics, please contact email@example.com