Website Hicom Technology
< Back to vacancies
We are looking for a WPF Developer to help develop and maintain complex clinical information systems for prestigious healthcare organisations in the United Arab Emirates. Working with the existing team, the successful candidate will assist with the development of new functions and features and help the team achieve critical delivery goals.
In addition, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop other skills and learn new technologies by supporting other systems in the near future.
The successful candidate will be professional, organised and have an excellent all-round technical knowledge.
The role requires an individual who is able to take a requirement and turn it into a solution within agreed timescales and to exacting standards. The role will suit an experienced WPF Developer with a track record of successful delivery of high-quality and robust code.
The individual will need to be a good team player with good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills. Excellent attention to detail is also a key skill required in the role.
- Build high quality, scalable, performant and secure web applications.
- Problem solver by nature who enjoys working with complex technical and functional requirements.
- Write well-defined, maintainable and testable code.
- Passion for technology and a desire to learn and personally grow own career.
- Recommend improvements to existing software applications through R&D and innovations.
- Be pro-active in identifying technical risks.
- Work as part of an agile development team, participating in daily stand ups, sprint planning and estimation.
- Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
- Server-side technologies:
- Entity Framework Core
- Reporting: SSIS/SSRS
- Data storage technologies:
- Core Microsoft SQL database skills (table design, views, stored procedures, TSQL)
- Working with JSON
- Working with Visual Studio, TFS, or similar
- Experience working with data driven, software development models
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- NET MVC/WebApi experience
- Client-side UI framework knowledge (e.g. Kendo)
- Knowledge of SQL server performance tuning techniques including: index and query plan analysis, query refactoring, optimisation.
- Expanse of other technical experience; such as: Identity server, .NET Core, Xamarin, Release Management.
- Knowledge of secure application design, e.g. OWASP
- Azure application design and architecture
The appointment will be made following a two-stage interview process and a technical test. Interviews will be conducted virtually through Microsoft Teams and should last approximately one hour. During the interview, the candidate’s career and education history will be reviewed; ample time will also be available during the interview for questions.
Please note that we check references and any job offer made is subject to a suitable response from your referees and a qualifying DBS (Standard Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com