< Back to vacancies
We require a Sales Executive to help generate revenue, develop market opportunities and drive growth for our suite of healthcare software products and associated services. The candidate will be actively involved in the development of new business opportunities across multiple geographical areas, working to targets by generating interest and appointment setting. Working in a fast-paced environment the candidate will use different communication channels and research methods.
The role will initially be focussed on providing sales support while the candidate’s knowledge of the business and our products is developed through our induction process. Following this, the role will develop to become a lead sales role including demonstrating our products to potential clients.
- Identify, analyse and develop new business/market opportunities
- Identify, target and profile prospective customers
- Contact prospective customers and introduce our software and services, understand their requirements
- Develop relationships with prospective customers using a variety of different methods
- Conducting market research on rival products
- Help to prepare business cases and benefits realisation plans for prospective customers
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of our software products
- Maintain awareness of customers’ needs and industry factors that may influence sales opportunities
- Support marketing output (collateral, newsletters, datasheets, website, social media output, etc.)
- Focussing efforts on achieving individual and team-based sales targets
- Provide regular feedback to the marketing, sales, product and support teams
- Maintain accurate details of customer contacts and sales prospects
- Maintain day-to-day communication with leads and prospects
- Provide feedback on sales activities, prospects and sales pipeline to the Head of Sales & Marketing
- Provide support in product surveys and market research, events and follow ups
- Previous experience selling or providing support over the telephone
- Previous and demonstrable experience of communicating directly with customers in both written and verbal forms
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage a varied workload
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative in a proactive way
Candidates need to be proactive, motivated, confident, articulate and ambitious. The successful candidate will be eager to learn and will want to develop their sales career in the healthcare industry.
Candidates must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to develop close working relationships with stakeholders in different roles and at different levels.
Candidates should have previous experience working in a professional office environment. A proven track record of business development within a healthcare setting would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in telesales, telemarketing or sales support role, ideally within the public and private healthcare market sector although experience in other sectors may be considered.
The successful candidate can expect an exciting, challenging and rewarding career within a dynamic and growing business.
The appointment will be made following a two-stage interview process. The first interview will be conducted through Teams and should last approximately 45 minutes. During the interview the candidate’s career, portfolio and education history will be reviewed, with ample time available for questions.
Candidates may be asked to undertake a DISC psychometric test ahead of the second interview. The format of the second interview is to be determined.
Please note that we check references and any job offer made is subject to a suitable response from the candidate’s nominated referees and a qualifying DBS (Standard Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
Please note that we check references and any job offer made is subject to a suitable response from your referees and a qualifying DBS (Standard Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org