Website Hicom Technology
< Back to vacancies
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Co-ordinator to support the HR Manager in this busy, fast-paced role at our Head Office in Brookwood, Woking. This is a new role created to support our growing business and high levels of recruitment over the next year. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, ideally with experience as an internal recruiter.
The successful applicant will be responsible for all internal recruitment activities and processes, in addition to a variety of Human Resource support and administrative duties.
With an emphasis on direct hire recruitment, duties will include but not limited to; managing the Recruitment inbox, creating and reviewing job adverts, posting and managing online adverts, sourcing candidates, screening & shortlisting, arranging and preparing for interviews and supporting the HR Manager in the administration of the onboarding process.
- Manage all internal vacancies with a focus on direct hire recruitment.
- Promoting a positive and efficient candidate experience.
- Source, screen and arrange interviews with candidates, liaising with line managers.
- Work with hiring managers to ensure a robust recruitment process is in place.
- Promote and encourage internal referrals.
- Providing timely feedback to candidates.
- Onboarding administration, including but not limited to, processing of DBS checks, employment references, ID verification and Right to work checks.
- Act as the main point of contact for candidates throughout the recruitment and selection process.
- Manage job postings across online platforms.
- Administration and project support to the HR Manager.
- Carry out day-to-day HR administration and maintaining personnel records.
- Providing HR policy advice for routine HR matters to line managers and employees.
- Support the HR Manager in all administrative processes across all stages of the employee lifecycle.
- Demonstrable recruitment experience – internal recruitment highly desirable.
- Experienced in CV searching using job boards and contacting prospective candidates.
- Experience of drafting and posting job adverts.
- Exceptional standards in quality of work.
- Great attention to detail with a commitment to best HR practice.
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information, maintaining confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Ability to prioritise and achieve deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive outlook with a can-do, people focussed attitude.
- Experience of HR Administration.
- CIPD Level 3 qualification, or working towards is highly desirable.
- Previous experience of a HR system would be beneficial.
The successful candidate will be professional, organised and have excellent communication skills.
The role requires an individual who is trustworthy, honest and approachable and ensures that confidentiality is always maintained. You will be able to work well in a small team and bring a passion for success and a drive to contribute to enhancements to policies and processes.
This is an ideal role for someone who has previous internal recruitment experience, who is keen to expand their generalist HR knowledge and experience, whilst remaining focussed and dedicated to internal recruitment.
Competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience)
24 hour working week (3 full days or over 5 days)
25 days holiday per year (pro-rata)
- Private healthcare scheme (subject to qualifying employment period and scheme eligibility)
- Stakeholder pension opportunities (subject to scheme qualification criteria)
The appointment will be made following an interview. Interviews will be conducted through Microsoft Teams should last approximately 45-60 minutes. During the interview, the candidate’s career and education history will be reviewed; ample time will also be available during the interview for questions.
Depending on the number and suitability of the candidates interviewed, a second round of interviews may be arranged.
For the interview, we will require:
- Proof of ID i.e. copy of current passport
- Copies of any personal or professional references
- Education certificates (if appropriate)
Please note that we check references and any job offer made is subject to a suitable response from your referees and a qualifying DBS (Standard Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org