< Back to vacancies
Hicom’s existing clients for HR software include Health Education England, Health Education Wales, the Medical Royal Colleges, and a large number of NHS Trusts.
Hicom’s market leading HR product suite incorporates a number of different software solutions used to fulfil a variety of different HR needs, including the new national recruitment solution Oriel and the medical education suites of Intrepid and Accent which are all used across the UK.
Hicom require a Project Co-ordinator to oversee development and testing of both existing and new software products. Development of the products will continue throughout the year in line with client requirements whilst new products and components are developed alongside.
- The coordination of developments, testing and documentation on the product.
- Processing Technical Specifications into individual developments for the team.
- Scrum Master for the development team ensuring developments adhere to the sprint cycles and release schedule.
- Assisting Product Manager/Project Manager in project planning to support product delivery.
- Overseeing the deployment and testing of Systest, UAT, and Live environments.
- Periodic regression testing of the product.
- Ensuring thorough documentation of the products is maintained in a central location for reference.
- 3rd line support of the product via development resource.
- Liaising with other Project Co-ordinators on developments that span products
- Deputising for Product Manager with appropriate support
- Experience of working in a project team
- Experience of software/IT projects
- Understanding of databases
- Ability to lead and coordinate a team as required
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A highly motivated ‘self-starter’ who is proactive and flexible
- Highly organised with an ability to manage and execute tasks effectively
- Ability to prioritise to meet clients’ needs
- Ability to work constructively as part of a team
- Focussed on customer service and quality
- Experience of coordinating teams or projects
- Knowledge of Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Knowledge of SQL and TFS
- Experience of software development (release management, testing etc.)
The successful candidate will be liaising with the Project Manager to ensure developments are completed correctly and on time. They will coordinate the developers and testers assigned to product development and liaise with the co-ordinator of separate products.
The successful candidate will be confident, self-motivated, with attention to detail and will be keen to see the product grow and improve. The successful candidate can expect an exciting, role within a dynamic and growing business.
The successful candidate will be a responsible, careful thinking and thorough individual with good written and communication skills.
- Competitive Salary (Negotiable depending on experience)
- 35 hour working week
- Private healthcare scheme, subject to qualifying employment period and scheme eligibility
- Stakeholder pension opportunities, subject to scheme qualification criteria
- 25 days holiday per year
The appointment will be made following a two-stage interview process. The first stage interview will be to understand candidate’s previous experience and their interest in the role. The second stage interview will be a virtual face-to-face interview, lasting approximately one hour. During the interview, the candidate’s career and education history will be reviewed. Ample time will also be available during the interview for questions.
For the interview, we will require:
- Proof of ID i.e. copy of current passport
- Copies of any personal or professional references
- Education certificates (if appropriate)
Please note that we check references and any job offer made is subject to a suitable response from your referees and a qualifying DBS (Standard Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org