Website Hicom Technology
< Back to vacancies
We require a junior account manager to work as part of our account management team supporting our existing customers. The role would suit a self-motivated, confident individual with excellent inter-personal skills who wishes to develop a career in software customer account management.
- Provide ongoing support to existing customer accounts
- Ensure customer retention and satisfaction targets are being met
- Help organise and participate in customer workshops, user groups and seminars
- Liaise with the customers to identify and document opportunities for improvements to product and services
- Notify customers of planned system maintenance and software updates
- Carry out regular account management review meetings on-line and in person
- Keep customers updated on product innovations, including carrying out product demonstrations
- Assist the team with the preparation of customer documentation (quotations, training plans, etc.)
- Identify potential sales and business development opportunities
- Help the team develop business cases and case studies for our customers and products
- Provide regular feedback on customer activities to the marketing, sales, product and support teams
- Build and maintain a comprehensive understanding of customer needs, including relevant healthcare drivers and industry trends
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all account management activities and business development
Essential Personal Requirements:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A good all-round understanding of or a keen interest in software/IT
- Great organisational and time-management skills
Candidates need to be proactive, motivated, confident, articulate and ambitious. Candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to develop close working relationships with stakeholders in different roles and at different levels.
The successful candidate can expect an exciting, challenging and rewarding career within a dynamic and growing business.
- Competitive salary
- Commission-based on target earnings scheme
35 hour working week
- Private healthcare scheme, subject to qualifying employment period and scheme eligibility
- Stakeholder pension opportunities, subject to scheme qualification criteria
- 25 days holiday per year
The appointment will be made following an interview. The interview will be conducted at our offices in Brookwood and should last approximately 1.5 hours. During the interview the candidate’s career, portfolio and education history will be reviewed, with ample time available for questions. Candidates will be asked to undertake a DISC psychometric test during the interview.
We will also require the candidate to prepare and deliver a short presentation of between 10-15 minutes on the topic of “How software can be used to improve the delivery of healthcare in the NHS”. The purpose of the presentation is to assess the candidate’s presentation & communication skills and a broad understanding of the NHS. The presentation should be relevant to the title but the content is entirely at the candidate’s discretion and it can be delivered in any format.
Depending on the number and suitability of the candidates interviewed, a second round of interviews may be arranged.
For the interview, we will require:
- Proof of ID i.e. copy of current passport
- Copies of any personal or professional references
- Education certificates (if appropriate)
Please note that we check references and any job offer made is subject to a suitable response from your referees and a qualifying DBS (Standard Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com