< Back to vacancies
We are looking for a professional with experience in account management gained in a healthcare setting. The role of Account Manager is focussed on ensuring customer satisfaction and developing new revenue opportunities.
The Account Manager will be the ‘voice of the customer’, working with our customer teams to ensure that they are achieving full value and benefit from the use of our software. The Account Manager will be the conduit between our product teams and the customer with responsibility for maintaining clear lines of communication, providing regular updates and reports and identifying risks and opportunities.
The Account Manager will also be proactive in identifying new business opportunities and supporting sales and marketing initiatives. The Account Management will be responsible for communicating news on updates, upgrades and innovations to existing customers, with a goal of generating new revenue through the expansion of existing services. The Account Manager will also support our sales efforts, supporting our sales and marketing teams in the generation of new business, which will include contribution to case studies, supporting customer site visits and product demonstrations, assisting with the development of business cases and helping negotiations.
Initially the Account Manager will be supporting five customers across eight sites in the UAE, with a focus on two new customers being onboarded this year, although we have a strong and developing pipeline for new business so the role and the team is expected to expand over time.
- Communicate with customers and potential customers, including direct and indirect contact with business stakeholders and influencers using different methods
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with our customers
- Participate in regular face-to-face meetings with customer to identify needs and manage good relations
- Develop and promote best practice in the use of our software
- Promote the use, understanding and uptake of the software and new modules/features
- Help develop business cases and case studies for our customers and products
- Help establish and prompt Hicom’s brand
- Assist in organising and participate in customer workshops, user groups and seminars
- Identify and develop new revenue opportunities with our existing customer network
- Help develop new business opportunities including supporting sales meetings and demonstrations
- Co-ordinate customer-side activities including arranging periodic account reviews and user testing/training
- Promote new initiatives, new releases and new features to existing customers
- Provide regular feedback to our marketing, sales, product and support teams
- Ensure customer retention and satisfaction targets are being met
- Help the sales team develop marketing and sales strategies relevant to the UAE healthcare market
- Build and maintain a comprehensive understanding of relevant healthcare issues and industry trends
- Develop and implement effective account management and communications strategies
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all account management activities and business opportunities
- Minimum of three years’ experience in software account management and/or business development
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Excellent written and spoken English language
- Comprehensive all-round understanding and professional experience of software systems
- Good understanding of healthcare, ideally relating to patient or clinical care
- A highly motivated ‘self-starter’ who is organised and proactive
- Focussed on customer service, quality and customer satisfaction
- Good all-round commercial experience
- Experience in nurturing and developing new and existing business and growing revenues
- Own transport
- New business sales experience
- Arabic speaking
The successful candidate will be a highly organised, enthusiastic, and polite with a friendly personality. You will need to be focussed on providing a high standard of service to our clients and should have good analytical and problem-solving skills, be conscientious and keen to build a career in IT.
You can expect an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding role within a dynamic and growing business.
40 hour working week
30 days holiday per year
- Private healthcare scheme, subject to qualifying employment period and scheme eligibility
The appointment will be made following an interview. The first round of interviews will be carried out on-line or over the phone, with shortlisted candidates being interviewed in person in Dubai.
During the interview, the candidate’s career and education history will be reviewed. Evidence of previous and current employment history, education, identity and the right to work in the UAE will be required. Any offer made will be subject to a suitable professional reference.
For the interview, we will require:
- Proof of ID i.e. copy of current passport
- Copies of any personal or professional references
- Education certificates (if appropriate)
Please note that we check references and any job offer made is subject to a suitable response from your referees and a qualifying DBS (Standard Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org